Ceylon Cinnamon Leaves Sun Dried Pure Natural Organic Natural Leaf 100% Quality
3.25$ – 9.25$+ Free Shipping
cinnamon leaves often have a milder flavour and aroma than cinnamon bark since they grow on the branches of the Cinnamomum verum plant.
Benefits of Cinnamon leaves:
- The cinnamon tree’s leaves contain vitamins and minerals that can be removed and added to dietary supplements in the form of oils or capsules, or the entire leaf can be used as an ingredient in hot water tea to allow the contents to be absorbed into the tea and consumed orally.
- Eugenol, a substance found in cinnamon leaf oil, helps with stomach issues like nausea, diarrhoea, and upset stomach.
- The presence of cinnamonaldehyde in cinnamon leaves may lower the chance of developing type-2 diabetes by improving insulin sensitivity.
- Cinnamon leaf essential oil is used in aromatherapy because of its aphrodisiac characteristics.
- It can improve sexual function in both men and women and reduce impotence symptoms. It is thought that inhaling cinnamon oil mixed with other essential oils has sexual properties.
- Burners and vaporizers that employ cinnamon leaf essential oil can be used to treat bronchitis and chest congestion.