Home made Garcinia/Cambogia/Brindleberry Dried -50g
3.55$+ Free Shipping
Goraka is a fruit commonly used in Sri Lanka to give a sour flavor to the dish. This fruit looks like a small pumpkin and is orange to pale yellow in colour when ripe. Once fully ripe, fruits are collected, cut in half, deseeded, and sun-dried. ]
- Treats obesity– This fruit is a natural remedy for obesity. The hydroxycitric acid in it helps in breaking in burning down the fats in the body system leading to weight reduction. Also, the same acid helps in suppressing the pangs of hunger hence reducing the uptake of food that leads to massive weight gain. The fact that this fruit does not contain sugar or calories, when consumed it does not result to weight gain.
- Reduces cholesterol– the hydroxycitric acid reduces the cholesterol levels in the body. This is why the fruit should be taken soon after the major meals. This makes the fruit a home and natural remedy for treatment of hypertension and other cholesterol related conditions in the body.
- Diabetes– The fruit produced by the goraka tree is essential in home management and control of blood sugar. The fruit does not contain glucose hence ideal for lowering the blood sugar thus when combined with proper diet replaces the over the counter medicine for diabetes.
- Digestion related issues– This fruit is best for digestion related issues such as constipation and bowel problems. This is made possible by the presence of fiber and water in the fruit that enhances digestion.
- Cancer– The fruit is a good source of antioxidants that blocks the multiplication and spreading of the cancer cells. The fruits works for colon, prostate and breast cancer.
- Anti-inflammatory properties- The fruit has some anti-inflammatory properties that helps in preventing inflammatory diseases.
- Weight Loss (obesity) – since Goraka is rich in hydroxycitric acid, it helps loose weight by reducing fat and suppressing the desire for food.
- Please contact us if you have any questions.